Jan 15, 2019
Jim Kwik Podcast #2
Game of Lifers welcome back to the 2nd half of one of the best
podcasts to every grace the Game of Life – absolute GAME CHANGER
with the smartest man alive – Mr. Jim Kwik. If you haven’t listened
to the first episode, first off what is wrong with you? Just
kidding, do yourself a favor and listen to it now!
It’s like watching the sequel of a movie before the original.
Not a smart move. And with the brain power you are about to get
from this episode (and the power you already got from the first
episode) we don’t do ‘not smart moves’ here on the Game of
On this Episode you are going to learn
- The 3 questions to ask yourself daily that will change
your entire outlook on your day
- The life you live are the lessons you
- The Will Smith questions he asks himself and his high
- His secret question he always asks
- The most important thing is to keep the most important
thing the most important thing
- Jim’s brain hacks to help busy people learn faster and
- Why the Brain is the most important tool we
- We ALL have greatness inside of us
- How you can work smarter and not harder
- The BEST brain diet – neuronutrtion!
- Killing ANT’s (automatic negative
- As your body MOVES your brain GROOVES! (the importance
of exercise to your brain)
- The people you spend time with are the people you
DISCOUNT CODE: dnurse
EVERYTHING JIM KWIK
10 things to change your life immediately AGELESS
1. Good Brain Diet - Eating brain food?
2. Controlling Self Talk - How strong are you?
3. Exercise - are you moving daily?
4. Brain nutrients - supplementing with the right nutrients?
DHA most important, find out what works for you
5. Positive Peer groups - are you encouraged, motivated from
those around you?
6. Clean Environment - Your environment and surroundings
affect who you are
7. Sleep - short and long term memory build, muscles build,
cleans plaque out that can lead to dementia, the recharge of
8. Protecting your brain - Emf's, cell phones, protect
9. New learning - gratitude and LIFELONG LEARNERS lead to
longevity! ageless mind!
10. Stress management (the invisible one)- how are you
managing your stress?